This is a great alternative to chocolate bark and if you use a prebiotic yoghurt you get a good treat for your gut microbes! I have used strawberries, dried strawberries and peaches along with chopped hazelnuts and coconut flakes – but you can use any toppings that you like! I have used dried and fresh strawberries and with strawberries being in season this is great way to enjoy them!!
Ingredients -Strawberry and Peach Yoghurt Bark
- 400g of natural yogurt
- 40g of chopped strawberries
- 20g dried strawberries
- 20g dried peaches
- 20g chopped hazelnuts
- 20g coconut flakes
Method for Strawberry and Peach Yoghurt Bark
1. Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper, pour the yogurt onto the tray and spread to about 1cm thickness
2. Sprinkle over the toppings of strawberries (fresh and dried), dried peach, hazelnuts and coconut
3. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours – until completely frozen
4. Remove from the freezer and break into bitesize pieces and enjoy!