Up-Dated March 2023
Our mission here at The Body Retreat has always been to support women improve their health and wellness. Now more than ever as we navigate our way through life with Covid
Keeping both our retreaters and team safe and healthy while on retreat is of paramount importance to us at The Body Retreat.
We have introduced measures to safeguard your health and wellbeing by adhering to the highest standards of protective measures that will re-inforce not detract from your retreat experience.
While the UK Government has recently relaxed Covid Safe Restrictions we have taken the decision that we will maintaining the following procedures to ensure that we can all remain safe.
Special measures to help keep our clients and staff safe.
- Retreat occupancy is 9 Retreaters in Dorset Venue and 7 in Somerset Venue. This is due to the venue bedroom availability
- Retreaters and team members will be asked to confirm that they have no symptoms of Covid-19 nor have they come into contact with anyone who has experienced symptoms. Retreaters will be asked to complete a Covid -19 screening questionnaire before we will confirm bookings.
- Once you have arrived at the retreat venue we would ask that you refrain from leaving our retreat bubble for your and other guests and staff members safety and wellbeing
- Every Retreater will be issued with both a personal Health Kit of face mask and an Equipment Kit of dumbbells, yoga mat, boxing gloves etc which will be sole use during the retreat.
- Disinfectant hand gel will be available in all communal areas.
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning procedures, which will include disinfecting of possible infection sources like door handles, light switch, banister, chairs etc
- We will maintain a relaxed version of our social distancing protocol for both Retreaters and team members, this will include wearing a mask while in personal treatments if asked to by the therapist.
- We will endeavor to offer outdoor exercise where appropriate.
- We will keep up to date with any changes to the ongoing Covid pandemic and make any changes that we deem necessary to keep everyone at The Body Retreat safe.
Hope to see you on Retreat soon
Julie and Juls