This minted pineapple frozen yogurt is easy to make, you can speed things up by using an ice cream maker otherwise using a plastic container and churning by hand is fine.
Method for Minted Pineapple Frozen Yogurt:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender/mixer and blitz until smooth.
- Put into plastic container and freeze.
- After an hour take the frozen yogurt out the freezer and give it a good mix before putting in back in the freezer.
- Repeat this another two times, every hour.
- Freeze for at least another hour before serving.
- Alternatively the mixture can be put into a ice cream maker following the manufacturers instructions.
Once churned this can stay in the freezer, if it freezes solid it will just need whizzing in the mixer/blender again to bring back to a creamy texture.
To make a dairy free version replace the yogurt with a coconut yogurt or dairy free alternative. The honey can also be replaced with sugar if you want a vegan option.