If you have a few pounds to shed after the excesses of the festive season then don’t panic, it really only takes a few days to get back on track.
Our Get Back on Track 3 Day Plan is designed to help you to over come those sugar and carb induced cravings that lead you to want more and more sugar and carbs, it will balance your blood sugar levels meaning your energy levels will stabilise and you will loose the bloat and an inch or two from your tummy.
If you have really over indulged over the festive period then you might find that you do feel a little hungry on day one of this plan, but the key to be consistent with the timing of your meals and to keep your water levels up. that way by day 2 or 3 you will have gone over the hunger hump and be feeling great again.
This plan is not devised to be followed long term, it really is a short kick start.
The Rules for the Three Days.
- NO added sugar for three days
- NO added salt to cooking or any meal
- NO salad dressing apart from freshly squeezed lemon juice and black pepper
- No Fruit other than the apple and avocado
- Start each morning with a mug of hot water with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Unlimited salad veggies but no prepared salad, coleslaw or beetroot etc
- Keep starchy veg to a minimum at night (carrots, parsnips etc)
- Choose mainly green veg and salad items, eg spinach, celery, cabbage, spring onion, cucumber, peas, broad beans, broccoli, cauliflower, courgette etc
- You Must eat every 3 to 4 hours
- Nut Butter should be 100% whole nut, with no added oil, sugar or salt etc
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water through the day.
- Only herbal teas for rest of day
- No carbonated drinks, no diet drinks.
- 8 Min HiiT workout Every morning before Breakfast.
- Walk for at least 30 mins every day to a rate where you can not hold a conversation
Let me know how you get on if you follow the Get Back on Track 3 day plan, I’d love to have your feedback.
If you know anyone who might find our 3 Day Plan useful then why not share using the social media buttons